Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

ORIFLAME LIP SPA THERAPY LIP BALM - invisible care and delicate colour on your lips

Hello Everybody,

It's me again :) Today I would like to introduce you Lipa Spa Therapy Lip Balm from Oriflame. What's that ? Well There are lipsticks which are caring and are giving a delicate colour on your lips. As you know we expect Summer time soon. I hope there will be more sunny days in Ireland also :) And I think everybody would like to have a great looking lips for all day long. 
My lips need a special care. If I forget to use lip balm before I go to bed then I can forget about the ordinary lipstick during the next day. Why ? Because even the most beautiful lipstick will look terrible on my lips. There will be visible dry skin on my skin more than without using any lisptick.
So now I would like to recommand you Lip Spa Therapy Balm. If you forget about your daily care of your lips you don't have to worry about it, because Lip Spa Lipsticks will give you everything what you need : care, natural look on your lips and also help to keep them soft and smiling. 
Below you can see how they look like:


What kind of benefits you can get from them? :
  • all day hydratation,
  • protection with UV filters,
  • moisturise and give lips a delicate hint of colour.
At the moment you can purchase that product for 5.45 euro. So hurry up because the catalogue will be end this Thursday :) In my opinion there is a very good price for it.I take my lipstick everywhere I can, even when I travel , because during the travel your lips can become more drier than usual. As a advantage of using them is a fact I don't have to look at the mirror while I use them. There are my lipsticks:




As you can see above Oriflame offers you four colours of that lipsticks:

  • Transparent code 12286,
  • Caring Nude code 30381,
  • Soft Rose code 30380,
  • Natural Pink code 30379.

Is there anybody who has used that lipsticks before ?  Please share with me your opinions. I would really like to know your recommandations. 

Thank you for your attention
See you again

Aleksandra

Join to my team if you would like to sell cosmetics from Oriflame in the UK , Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Registration link : http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ 
If you would like to get current information about my posts from my blog please add me to your  contact list on google + 
Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.