Ads 468x60px

Saturday, March 1, 2014

GIORDANI GOLD- INVISIBLE TOUCH FOUNDATION - your natural every day look :)

Hello Everyone,

Today I would like to show you yhe newest product from Oriflame. This is Giordani Gold Invisible Touch Foundation 30 ml.


Why did it catch my attention ? Because the foundation is ultra light. I don't fell that I have any make up on my face ( no make up look ). I think the best way is putting foundation on your skin by using your fingers. Every day I prefer to use special foundation brush, but this time is better to use fingers.
Product covers all your face very well. My skin is not too much shine after applying (I have combination skin with the T-zone shine).
When skin loses its moisture it can develop fine lines. The ingredients in the Hydraton System help prevent this to happen. They also reduce water loss from the skin surface and work to maintain your natural barrer for moisturised, smooth and supple skin. 


On the picture above you can see that foundation has really light consistency. The shade is a little bit too dark for me but when I applied it on my face it is not visible too much .
The product is applied nicely into the skin surface. I used a natural beige code 30426 for testing. 
You need only small amount of that product so I know it will be very efficient. I've noticed that Invisible Touch Foundation didn't cause that my cheeks were dry, which is very important for me, because I have dry cheeks and T-zone shine.  

The foundation has a middle covarage, because it is not well covered my red nose :D But when you use Giordani Gold Invisible Touch Foundation with the Giordani Gold Age Defying Concealer you can get really great ending effect on your face. 

Available shades:
code 30422 Porcelain
code 30423 Light Rose
code 30424 Light Ivory
code 30425 Rose Beige
code 30426 Natural Beige
There is actual promotion in current Oriflame catalogue number 4. You can get it for 12.45 euro. 

Thank you for your attention.

See you again 
Aleksandra

Join to my team if you would like to sell cosmetics from Oriflame in the UK , Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. Registration link : http://orinet.co.uk/9163626/ 
If you would like to get current information about my posts from my blog please add me to your  contact list on google +

 Please share, like and subscribe my blog. Thank you :)

1 comment:

  1. didn't anyone else use it? I really need some opinions from regular customers...

    ReplyDelete

 

LOOK GREAT

Natural Swedish Cosmetics "Oriflame" based on natural ingredients and developed using the latest scientific technology to make you look great

MAKE MONEY,

Unique opportunity to make money while having fun. Earn extra income or build a career. No limits, no risks.

HAVE FUN

Meet new people, attend on online trainnings, grow personally, enjoy Oriflame cosmetics and share your favourite with friends and family.